Cisco Prime Infrastructure is a network management tool that supports lifecycle management of your entire network infrastructure from one graphical interface. Prime Infrastructure provides network administrators with a single solution for provisioning, monitoring, optimizing, and troubleshooting both wired and wireless devices. Robust graphical interfaces make device deployments and operations simple and cost-effective.
- For information on server and web client requirements, see the Understand the System Requirements section of the Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.3 Quick Start Guide .
- For information about installing this release of Prime Infrastructure, see the Installation Options section in the Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.3 Quick Start Guide
- For information about upgrading from previous releases of Prime Infrastructure, including the list of versions from which you can upgrade, see the How to Perform an Inline Upgrade section of the Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.3 Quick Start Guide .
- For detailed information on licensing, see the Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.x Ordering and Licensing Guide .
New Features and Enhancements
This section provides a brief description of new features and enhancements in this release. For more information about the features and benefits, as well as hardware and software specifications, see the Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.3 Data Sheet at: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/cloud-systems-management/prime-infrastructure/datasheet-listing.html
- Scheduling Devices to Maintenance state—Allows you to schedule one or more devices to maintenance or managed state in the Configuration > Network > Network Devices page.
- Change Audit—Allows you to export audit logs records in Change Audit dashboard in CSV or PDF formats.
- Network Health Dashboard—Reports the health of wireless LAN controllers and clients. Key health metrics such as CPU and memory utilization of WLC and client onboarding, client coverage can be monitored using the new dashboard. You can configure health rules for critical metrics from this dashboard.
- Performance Dashboard—Allows you to export multiple supported dashlets data to a single CSV or PDF format.
- System Monitoring Dashboard > Overview Dashboard
– The Memory Utilization, Disk Utilization and CPU Utilization dashlets have threshold markers indicated in red color, and a time slider provided at the bottom to zoom-in to a particular time period.Please login to view full content