Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.5
Cisco Prime Infrastructure is a network management tool that supports lifecycle management of your entire network infrastructure from one graphical interface. Prime Infrastructure provides network administrators with a single solution for provisioning, monitoring, optimizing, and troubleshooting both wired and wireless devices. Robust graphical interfaces make device deployments and operations simple and cost-effective.
- For information on server and web client requirements, see the Understand the System Requirements section of the Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.3 Quick Start Guide .
- For information about installing this release of Prime Infrastructure, see the Installation Options section in the Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.3 Quick Start Guide
- For information about upgrading from previous releases of Prime Infrastructure, including the list of versions from which you can upgrade, see the How to Perform an Inline Upgrade section of the Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.3 Quick Start Guide .
- For detailed information on licensing, see the Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.x Ordering and Licensing Guide .
New Features and Enhancements
This section provides a brief description of new features and enhancements in this release. For more information about the features and benefits, as well as hardware and software specifications, see the Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.5 Data Sheet at: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/cloud-systems-management/prime-infrastructure/datasheet-listing.html
Administration Dashboard Enhancements
Job Dashboard—Includes new column named “Job Interval” to display the job recurrence interval.
User Permissions and Device Access Enhancements
- Administration > Users > Users, Roles & AAA
– The Users page allows you to sort the table columns and to search particular data in table column using Quick Filter option.
– The Users page allows you to delete or pause the jobs associated with a stale local user.
– The User Groups page allows to add and delete user defined groups and allows you to filter the columns.
- The Add RADIUS Server and Add TACACS+ Server page allows you test the connectivity of AAA server.
Administration Settings Enhancements
- Administration > Settings > System Settings > General > Data Retention—The Advanced Settings under Performance Data Retain Periods, allows you to edit the maximum number of records retained in the database. The Max Records column value is shown only when it is set in database. For values that are not set in database, a "-" (dash) with appropriate message is displayed.
- Administration > Settings > System Settings > General > DNA Center coexistence — Allows you to migrate devices, location groups, associated site maps and cmx data from Prime Infrastructure to DNA Center and manage your enterprise network over a centralized dashboard.