Learn the art of designing, implementing, and managing Cisco's networking solutions on datacenters, wirelessly, security and mobility to set up an Enterprise network.
About This Book
- Implement Cisco's networking solutions on datacenters and wirelessly, Cloud, Security, and Mobility
- Leverage Cisco IOS to manage network infrastructures.
- A practical guide that will show how to troubleshoot common issues on the network.
Who This Book Is For
This book is targeted at network designers and IT engineers who are involved in designing, configuring, and operating enterprise networks, and are in taking decisions to make the necessary network changes to meet newer business needs such as evaluating new technology choices, enterprise growth, and adding new services on the network. The reader is expected to have a general understanding of the fundamentals of networking, including the OSI stack and IP addressing.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the network lifecycle approach
- Get to know what makes a good network design
- Design components and technology choices at various places in the network (PINS)
- Work on sample configurations for network devices in the LAN/ WAN/ DC, and the wireless domain
- Get familiar with the configurations and best practices for securing the network
- Explore best practices for network operations