Veeam Backup & Replication 18.104.22.1682 Update3a
Veeam® Backup & Replication™ 9.5, part of Veeam Availability Suite™, delivers Hyper-Availability for ALL your virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads — from a single management console. It provides Intelligent Data Management and meets the backup demands of the Hyper-Available Enterprise to reduce complexity and out-perform legacy backup. The following is a list of the new, major features and functionalities added in 9.5 and its sequential updates.
- VMware vSphere 6.7 support. Includes the new HTML5 version of vSphere Web Client plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication, and asynchronous NBD/NBDSSL support for improved read performance of network transport mode with ESXi 6.7.
- VMware vSphere 6.5 U2 preliminary support. This update addresses all outstanding U2-specific compatibility issues that can be managed from the Veeam side. However, there is a major regression in ESXi 6.5 U2 code that makes the vSphere API fail randomly during high host CPU load periods, consequently impacting a variety of Veeam Backup & Replication functionality. VMware is currently troubleshooting this bug, and fixing one will most likely require the new ESXi 6.5 U2 build issued.
- VMware vCloud Director 9.1. Update 3a provides compatibility for existing vCloud Director support functionality.
- VMware Cloud on AWS version 1.3 support and preliminary out-of-the-box compatibility with future VMC updates through removal of the API version match requirement.
- Microsoft Windows Server 1803. Update 3a provides Windows Server 1803 support as guest virtual machines, for installation of Veeam Backup & Replication remote components, and as a domain controller for for Veeam Explorer™ for Microsoft Active Directory.
- Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V 1803. Update 3a provides Hyper-V 1803 support as a hypervisor host, including support for processing VMs with virtual hardware version 8.3.
- Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 1801 support
- Microsoft Windows 10 April 2018 Update. Includes support as guest virtual machines and for installation of Veeam Backup & Replication and all of its components.